Sunday, May 30th | 8:24am tee times
1st Nine (1-9) | Better Ball (Best Score)
2nd Nine (10-18) | Best Ball Scramble
3rd Nine (1-9) | Alternate Shot (One person tees off on hole #1 and then alternate shots the rest of the nine
Tees: Seniors age 65+ may use the gold tees. Women can use the red tees. All other players will use the white tees.
$30 for members | $35 for non-members
- You may move the ball one club length, no closer to the hole. The ball must stay in the same conditions (rough to rough, fairway to fairway)
- If your ball goes out of bounds in alternate shot, you must re-hit until you have a ball in play
- White stakes and/or white lines mark OB. The road marks OB on #2 and also around #18 green. Red lines mark the lateral hazards.
- Ties will be broken with your 9 hole total for alternate shot, then best ball total, then better ball total, and finally hole 9 and back of alternating shot
- Exchange score cards with the other teams in your group
Sign up in the Pro Shop or by calling (712) 263-5194