The Judge 4-Man Scramble
SUNDAY • MAY 2ND • 9:00AM
$60 FOR MEMBERS
- The player whose ball is used drops out and his teammate hits from the location of his ball
- Drop within one club length, no closer to the hole, from the spot of the ball your team is using
- If the ball your team is using is in a hazard you cannot use the one club length rule to drop out of the hazard
- If your designated driver hits into a hazard, USGA rules apply when getting relief from a hazard
- If your designated driver hits out of bounds, they must hit until a ball is in play
- If you have questions about a ruling, talk with the other team on the hole and come to an agreement as a group
- Ties will be decided by sudden death playoff
- If your designated driver whiffs on the tee box, it counts as a stroke. Rest of the team must hit from the tee box not using a tee.
Sign up in the Pro Shop now! Spots are limited!